Nomination And Election Process
- Only students from a registered SADD Chapter are eligible for positions.
- To be nominated for any position, a nomination form must be completed and signed by at least 10 members of a registered SADD Chapter.
- Nomination forms are to be submitted to the Provincial Office by 4:30 p.m., on the date the provincial conference is set to begin. The nomination form may be submitted by mail or fax (it is recommended that you keep a copy).
- Candidates for all positions will be introduced at the conference and provided a brief opportunity to address delegates. Following candidate speeches, elections for any contested position will take place by secret ballot.
- Candidates will also be given an opportunity to post their picture and a message on our website.
- Nominations will be accepted at the conference only for positions that are still vacant.
- The Board of Directors will meet at least 3 times/year. The Board of Representatives will meet at least 4 times/year. Most meetings are join meetings of the Board of Directors and the Board of Representatives.
- Usually most meetings will be on a Sunday afternoon in Regina. The location of meetings may vary, depending on the composition of the board.
- SADD reimburses board members for the cost of attending meetings.
Provincial Positions - Listed
Our Provincial Organization is governed by 2 Boards: Board of Directors and Board of Representatives. Provincial Executive members are members of both boards.
|Board of Directors||
|Board of Representatives||
Provincial Positions - Overview
Each position will help provide ideas and guidance on how SADD can best promote the message not to drink and drive to students and other community members. Board Members will also assist with the planning of various projects
Vice-President (2 positions):|
Youth Directors (3 - 5 positions):||
District Representatives (13 positions - 1 for each district):|
If you would like to have an event listed here Please let us know!
If you are looking for more information about our programs, please use the menu to the left or email the provincial office at email@example.com