THE CONSTITUTION OF SADD SASKATCHEWAN INC
- Any student who attends school within the jurisdiction of Saskatchewan Learning may become a SADD member either by joining a local SADD chapter and/or by paying a membership fee, set in the bylaws by the Board of Representatives.
Privileges: All student SADD members have the following privileges:
- The right to vote in all SADD elections.
- The right to vote at all SADD General Meetings.
- The right to nominate other members for positions in SADD.
- The right to seek the nomination for, and run for, positions within SADD providing the member meets the qualifications outlined in the constitution and bylaws.
- School and Community Chapters: Saskatchewan schools and communities who form SADD chapters can associate with and participate in provincial SADD activities and projects providing they meet the following criteria:
- They have one (1) or more interested individuals.
- The primary focus of their activities will be impaired driving prevention.
- They wish to identify themselves as a SADD chapter.
- Each chapter will establish its own structure and rules of operation.
Select Another Article To View
You can download a PDF copy of the constitution for your own reference here.