THE CONSTITUTION OF SADD SASKATCHEWAN INC
- SADD will continually strive to bring deaths due to impaired driving in Saskatchewan down to zero. We believe this goal can be achieved using the following objectives.
- Expand the scope of the SADD program so that it reaches larger segments of society with its impaired driving prevention message.
- Work to establish greater continuity within local SADD chapters and the provincial SADD organization.
- Save lives and prevent injuries caused by impaired driving through education.
- Influence/initiate legislation and public policy in areas related to impaired driving.
Select Another Article To View
You can download a PDF copy of the constitution for your own reference here.