THE CONSTITUTION OF SADD SASKATCHEWAN INC
- The Directors shall place before the members at the Annual General Meeting the following:
- Financial Statements for the year ended not more than four (4) months before the Annual Meeting.
- The report of the auditor.
- Any further information respecting the financial affairs of the association.
- The Executive shall provide to date financial summaries for each Director meeting.
- The Executive shall provide general to date monthly summaries for the SADD Directors, Representatives, and upon request any SADD member.
- The Directors shall approve the financial statements and shall evidence their approval by the signature of two or more Directors.
- No financial statement shall be released or circulated unless it has been approved by the Directors and is accompanied by the report of the auditor.
- SADD shall, not less than fifteen (15) days before each Annual General Meeting, send a copy of its financial statements and report of the auditor to each SADD chapter and to the Director, Corporations Branch, Saskatchewan Justice.
Select Another Article To View
You can download a PDF copy of the constitution for your own reference here.